The system for all disciplines in dentistry.
PROFIN’s automated reciprocating motion C/A handpiece is a major advance in the practice of modern dentistry. It is designed to move up and down, as well as around, giving you maximum flexibility and access. With its 1.6mm reciprocating motion used at the effective speed of 5000-6000rpm, PROFIN is efficient and safe in all recommended applications.
- Ideal for finishing restorations made from all the diverse materials in dentistry.
- With its range of LAMINEER TIPS, PROFIN can reach, access and refinish bulk as well as the most delicate gingival and interproximal residual bonding material and over-extensions in all parts of the dental arch.
- Final tough-ups can be performed naturally and professionally with safety and comfort.
PROFIN, the extraordinary system for professionally, solving problems of space, shape and access with precision and accuracy.
PROFIN has innumerable uses and applications:
- Reshaping restorations made of: amalgam, composite, porcelain, precious and semi-precious metals.
- Refining inter-dental gingival and incisal embrasures.
- Contouring, spacing and individualizing anterior restorations.
- Finishing shoulder margins and refining preparations.
- Reshaping contacting tooth surfaces and minute incisal and occlusal adjustments.
- Fine-finishing porcelain or metal margins prior to cementation.
- Stripping, reshaping and polishing anterior and posterior teeth with comfort and safety.
- Root Planing, scaling, and reshaping of existing restoration margins, extensions and overhangs.
LTA/U: 20 Lamineer tips, Standard & Knife edge, Assorted; 1 Lamineer tip Stand with color code chart
LTA: 10 Lamineer tips, Standard, Assorted; 1 Lamineer tip Stand with color code chart
LTA/S: 10 Lamineer tips, Knife Edge, Assorted; 1 Lamineer tip Stand with color code chart
PDD: PROFIN Directional System; contra-angle and two Lamineer tips; Doriot
PDS: PROFIN Directional System; contra-angle and two Lamineer tips; E-Type