- Broaches & Broach Holders
- C Files
- Files, Headstrom
- Files, Type K
- Flexicut Files
- Gates Glidden Drills
- Mid-Size K Files
- Pluggers & Spreaders
- Points, Paper
- Stands & Storage Units
- Sterilization Boxes
SchwedSchwed Antaeos Flexicut Files have triangular cross section instead of the normal square one. This creates a smaller cross section for maximum flexibility. The triangular shape results in 3 sharp cutting edges with an acute rake angle for optimal cutting efficiency and a larger chip space to remove dentinal debris more efficiently.
Flexicut’s non aggressive tip avoids ledging, even in the narrowest most tortuous canals. Flexicut will follow any canal curvature all the way to the apex and will clean the entire pulp canal.
- Flexicut files are manufactured to ISO standards.
- Blades are made of a special stainless steel alloy, which is endowed with a high degree of elasticity and tensite strength.
- All handles are made of plastic, which are ISO color-coded and numbered according to size.
- The Symbol “F” is imprinted on top of instrument handle with the size.
- Pre-inserted directional endo stops are color-coded to indicate length.
- Each instrument is designed for single use.
|LENGTH||PIECES PER PACKAGE||15||20||25||30||35||40||ASST.|
Comparative Flexibility Values- Measured by the standard ISO method (bending moment test) for Size #20 K Files.