With the Schwed Niti K File you can enlarge just about any canal curvature more safely, more accurately and faster with more flexibility and stress resistance.
Compared with Conventional Files:
- Greater flexibility to follow even extreme canal curvatures.
- Increased stress resistance to prevent breakage.
- Lasts longer
- 100% memory. Pops back into linear alignment immediately without distortion.
- No tendency to straighten the canal. Follows the existing canal path.
- Does not change shape of the canal during instrumentation.
- Does not transpose the apex or cause ledging.
- Blades are made of Nickel Titanium (NiTi) with exceptional flexibility.
- All handles are plastic, which are ISO color coded and numbered according to size.
- Pre-inserted endo stops.
- .02 Taper
- 6 pieces per package