Schwed NanoFlow™ Guttapercha Points (for replacement product see Description below)
**Note: Schwed NanoFlow Gutta Percha (.04 Taper, .06 Taper, and F Series) has been discontinued. For replacement products, please see “Schwed Meta Gutta Percha” using the following links**
.02/.04/.06 Taper https://schwed.com/product/schwed-meta-gutta-percha-points/
All Schwed NanoFlow™ Gutta Percha Cones are precision machine made instead of hand rolled. Each point incorporates the following features:
- Made of NanoFlow™ Gutta Percha the point is denser and has smoother handling.
- NanoFlow™ GP has slight flow character, with lower working temperature for an ideal 3D obturation.
- The material will not stick to root canal condensers.
- Each point has multiple tapers: the tightest fitting from 0-3mm, and then gradually reduced.
- From 16mm on, there is 0% taper, so there is no false contact in other regions of the canal.
- Each point has a flat tip to provide more accurate tug back sensation
- Each point is color coded for size.
- 60 pieces per package
Schwed NanoFlow™ Guttapercha Points are extremely compressible and dimensionally stable. NanoFlow™ Guttapercha points are well tolerated by tissue and are radiopaque. Standardized points are used in a lateral condensation technique. Our Schwed brand gutta-percha is formulated to be stiffer for easier insertion into the canal.
Pro Taper, Pro Taper Universal and PTU are trademarks of the Dentsply Corp.
*** NanoFlow F-Series is being replaced with “Schwed Meta Protaper F-Series Gutta Percha” (Available in F1, F2, F3, F1-F3 asst)
|Dimensions||3.25 × 2 × .75 in|